A Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney should be the first person you call after you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with a crime.
A criminal conviction can disrupt your life in numerous negative ways including:
- Loss of employment
- Suspension of driving license
- Revocation and disqualification of student loans or other government programs
Tampa Criminal Defense Law Firm Maj Vasigh, PA has represented hundreds of regular folks just like you who are first time offenders.
We will take the time to:
- Explain the criminal justice system
- Investigate the entire facts of your case
- Demand exculpatory evidence from the State
- Research the arresting officer’s record
- Identify Legal and factual defenses
- Develop a case strategy along with you
- Let you know what to expect and a timeline on when the case will be resolved
Tampa Criminal Defense Law Firm Maj Vasigh, PA works hard to in one of two ways. The first and best way is to plead not guilty and aggressively litigate the case to obtain a dismissal.
Another way, if all other avenues have been exhausted, is to creatively and delicately negotiate our clients into a Pretrial Intervention Program (PTI) or Misdemeanor Intervention Program. The State sometimes agrees to, if the defense attorney can qualify the client for the program, this “slap on the wrist,” which results in the eventual dismissal of the case. The program works similar to probation, but a client does not plead guilty or no contest. Instead, if the client successfully completes certain negotiated terms, the charge is forever dismissed from the client’s record and he or she is able to seal and expunge the charge from the record permanently.